Socks?

leg pain, leg bleeding, Farrow Wraps, Compression Stockings, cold feet, Reid Sleeve, Restless Leg Syndrome, Leg Cramps, Compression Pumps, Shoes, lower limb lymphedema, secondary leg lymphedema, leg wrapping, Cold Feet, Compression socks, nerve pain, self leg massage, right leg lymphedema

Moderators: Birdwatcher, Cassie, patoco, Senior Moderators

Socks?

Postby Cindy » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:17 pm

I would love to find some socks to keep my feet warm. But I can't. My feet will only fit in men's slippers. No socks i have tried are wide enough to fit my ankle. It is so large and it hangs over my foot. Does anyone have any idea's? I tried to buy anklets. But they were to tight and tended to slip in the overhang fold. Really hurts :(
Cindy

Postby joanne johnson » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:03 am

Hi Cindy,
I know only too well about searching for socks. I have the exact same problem that you have. I was fortunate enough to find diabetic socks which are very stretchy. They come in regular length , which are too tight but also in the ankle length which do work. Actually, I found them in the Dollar Store which was really a bargain! :D I think I bought about 18 pairs and hope they last me for quite awhile. Unfortunately, my feet are still cold all winter, but short socks are better than no socks!

Good luck to you!
joanne johnson

Return to Leg Lymphedema